The National Museum in Krakow (Polish: Muzeum Narodowe w Krakowie), established in 1879, is the main branch of Poland's National Museum, which has many permanent collections around the country.
Krakow National Museum was first housed at the upper floor of the Renaissance Sukiennice building, now the home of one of its many divisions. The construction of the Museum's New Main Building at 3 Maja Street started in 1934, but was interrupted by World War II. It was completed only in 1992.
Click any picture to enlarge